Compensation & Benefits
Tel. +1 450 452 3000
Canadian Helicopters offers one of the most competitive and complete total compensation programs in the industry. It is a reflection of our belief that rewarding our people is a valuable investment in our success. We respect this commitment through:
- Competitive salaries
- Pension plan
- Employee share purchase plan
- Equipment and computer purchase plan
- Preferential rates for home and auto insurance, and company clothing
We offer a flexible benefits program that allows you to choose the level of coverage that is the best fit for you and your family. Options include:
- Complete and flexible dental and medical protection
- Life and disability insurance programs
- Travel coverage and assistance while travelling for business or pleasure
- Access to Best Doctors, a health system that offers resources and healthcare guidance
- Employee Assistance Program offering 24 hour access to counselling services
We focus on supporting our people and implementing programs to ensure the development of knowledge and practical skills. We assist employees in acquiring additional qualifications to achieve their career goals, including reimbursement of tuition.
Pilots benefit from a variety of recurrent training programs including Pilot Decision Making, Survival Skills, Human Factors in Aviation, Crew Resource Management, Hover Exit, Vertical Reference, Mountain Flying, and proficiency checks. Training is often provided in-house at our flight school, HNZ Topflight, depending on the requirements.
Our Aircraft Maintenance Engineers benefit from an extensive list of training options, provided both in-house and from credible third parties. They receive ongoing technical training on maintenance processes and policies, human factors training, and endorsements on various aircraft types. Apprentices also benefit from a mentoring program.